Rochester News

 

UPDATE: Electrical Problem Blamed in Nursing Home Fire

Brighton, NY -- A malfunctioning electrical unit is being blamed for a fire at a Brighton nursing home that sent three people to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

It happened at The Brightonian nursing home on Elmwood Avenue late Monday night. The fire was contained to a single room, but heavy smoke caused part of the building to be evacuated. Only one person was still hospitalized by late Tuesday morning.

 

 

More Articles